Friday 19 August 2016

Welcome to my blog, 

Okay, I can't really say I am new to blogging but yes, I am kind of. While on a 8 hours trip from Scotland to England I started reflecting on a blog website I had registered a while ago;exactly four years, but never really did much on it. So I decided, this might just be the right time to try this blogging adventure again. I call it an adventure because, I reckon, its a journey planned yet unplanned, a journey with great optimism, expectations yet with some uncertainties. Most of all, the purpose behind anything should be the driving force, the focus and the motivation through the journey embarked upon. 

So.....

This blog aims to share information which include short clips, comments, stories for the purpose of enlightening, educating, encouraging and entertaining.  

Welcome on board, and I hope you enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment