Sunday 9 October 2016

Prepared Meal!


I got home after a really busy day yesterday and wasn’t sure if I could get myself to make something to eat. My flatmate was busy cooking something in the kitchen and offered me this pleasantly looking meal. I couldn’t be more grateful.

As I reflect on the things I sometimes don’t necessarily open my mouth to pray about but are sorted, I am reminded of the word - God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we could ever ask or think……..Those prayers we make in thoughts also count. 

Today, I am thankful to God who answers prayers and meets our needs beyond our words (what we ask in words) but also our prayers made in thoughts.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

 Reference: Ephesians 3:20



No comments:

Post a Comment