Sunday 19 February 2017

Testify Sunday!


So its testify Sunday, and I thought to share this testimony
I woke up on Saturday morning, and noticed a part of my body was red - same as when there is a blood clot at a spot. I wasn’t sure what caused this and you can guess the ‘enemy of our soul’ never misses the chance to proffer suggestions of what it could be and yes with the symptoms to follow.
Nevertheless, I allowed this thought to drive me … ‘this is another opportunity to speak God’s word’ so I started speaking ‘No evil shall befall me neither shall any plague (disease) or calamity come near my dwelling’, ‘I live in health and abundance’…..
I got ready and went out for gospel reach out (aka evangelism), At the end of this fulfilling exercise, I couldn’t wait to get home and confirm the red spot was gone so I checked and viola, it was gone and of course every other symptom left with it! 

#thewordisauthentic #thewordworks #Istandwiththeword

No comments:

Post a Comment