Sunday 18 September 2016

Testify Sunday- Angelic Assistance

Testify Sunday - Angelic Assistance!

We all need help or some form of assistance every now and again. However, there are times situations  just seem impossible to fix. At those times, we come to terms with the fact that we need some form of supernatural help to get through.....

I put in an application a while ago and was waiting for a response. It seemed to be taking forever, but the fruit or character 'patience' came into play as I stayed calm through the period of 'waiting'. After almost two months, I received a call on a Wednesday from an uncle whose address in Manchester I had used for correspondence. He mentioned while we chatted that I had a letter and he was going to post it to me (who was at the time in Scotland). Estimating delivery, I was sure to get it at most 2 - 3 working days on standard delivery (2nd class postage) schedule.

After waiting a few days without receiving any letter from the post, I began to feel a bit of concern as I wasn't sure what the content of the letter was and if I had to respond within a time frame. I called my uncle who confirmed the date he posted the letter to me. It became more obvious that this was an unusual delay as letters normally don't take this long; and since it was a 2nd class delivery used, it was impossible to track. I did everything possible to get some form of help to track (like going to the post office to enquire, calling the post office department who handles such issues, consulting on what next to do) the letter. Seconds went to minutes, minutes to hours and hours to days. I came to terms with the fact that this situation will need some form of supernatural help; angelic assistance to locate the letter and have it delivered to my speedily. I spoke to a few people about it and asked for their prayers. The following week Wednesday, a day after
I had asked for prayers and prayed for angelic assistance to locate the letter, the letter arrived. I consider this divine assistance that came right on time because, if the letter had been delayed a day more, the timeline given to respond would have elapsed.

Have a blessed Sunday and remember, God is never late. He responds right on time when we call for help.


2 comments: