Sunday 4 September 2016

Testify Sunday!

Every month is special
The month of September stands out among all months
The obvious reason, it is my birth month
The month God the creator took out time to release to earth His masterpiece wired for good works
Its been years counting on years and He has never stopped unravelling His wonders through this earthen vessel yet made in His image
I am assured of this truth, more of His wonders are yet to unfold because with Him as guard and guide, it only gets better and life on purpose remains pleasurable
Therefore, with a grateful heart, I thank God in advance for the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years ahead.

For the month of September, I am thankful for the following and more;
I am thankful for the day I was born
The blessings of this month
A month of divine progress
A month of harvest
A month of delivery
A Month of results
A month of peace
A month of strength
A month of Joy overflowing
A month of Abundant supply
A month of favour
And I am thankful for my fellow *Septemberites* Keep Shinning.

2 comments:

  1. Soo many things to be thankful to God for.
    I am particularly thankful that I can call you friend.
    I am inspired by this blog.

    And yaaaayy..I take the pleasure of being the first to comment.

    Cheers!
    Sandra O.

    ReplyDelete