Tuesday 11 July 2017

The Word Works


It’s been a while I put something down…..

And woohoo, it’s the 7th Month in the year (2017), I can attest to the fact that there is so much to be thankful for. Hence, I have decided to take the time to share a testimony, to express my gratitude especially to an amazing God and His expression of Love through His word……

Earlier in the year, I had experienced some health challenges and had to visit the hospital seemingly every month. The symptoms ranged from dizziness, to chest pains, back pains, abdominal pains, helicobacter infections……..the frequent visits resulting in tests, treatments and the likes. Having been away from hospitals for almost 9 years, this experience seemed unusual, uncomfortable and questionable.

I had always declared God’s word regarding healing every now and again and do believe in divine health, but this time I realised the need for consistency in the face of raging adversity (stubborn symptoms and fear) - this included reading and listening to the words on healing, speaking these words especially when the symptoms where speaking and refusing to allow fear or doubt get the best of me. And I can say that in the mist of it all, God’s word came alive in my heart and mind and my body. The change was amazing to say the least. 

Some of the lessons learned:

  • Surround your mind with the right words that agree with what you want to see
  • Be consistent with the word of God - In consistency lies the power
  • Don’t believe otherwise regardless of the symptoms – act what you want see
  • Listen for sound counsel
  • Keep Trusting God 



No comments:

Post a Comment