Friday 8 September 2017

8th of September 2017

It’s another 8th of September and oh my, I am again filled with gratitude to God for being GOD through the last one year. For giving me testimonies of deliverance, abundant grace, growth, health, provision, protection and advancement and for those He put in my path who have added to the ongoing story – my journey. It’s exciting to know what lies ahead and to know God has got it all planned, worked out and secured 😊 and yes by God the number of my days shall be completed and purpose fulfilled in Jesus name (Job 5:26,27).

So, here’s to declaring a happy happy birthday to me and all the Septembites, more of God and His goodness in our lives. Keep shinning


1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Loliya. may the Grace of God continue to encompass you and may you receive greater testimonies in this new yearin Jesus name,amen

    ReplyDelete